Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Simple question. I’m using a raspi model 2, and the v3.0b4
    I installed Kodi via the “experimental” menu, and was expecting to have it located @ RETROPIE\roms\xbmc, or RETROPIE\roms\kodi, but I found nothing!

The ports folder only have a “.sh” archive named kodi:
    Image1

Even via putty:
    Image2

Where should I look? If I wanna unnistall or tinker with Kodi… Where it is located?
    Thanks!

petrockblog
    Keymaster

what do you want to change ? I should think the kodi config folder is the same as on any linux in ~/.kodi

petrockblog
    Keymaster

or do you mean you want to modify the launch script ?

reprotie
    Participant

[quote=101233]what do you want to change ? I should think the kodi config folder is the same as on any linux in ~/.kodi

[/quote]

[quote=101234]or do you mean you want to modify the launch script ?

[/quote]

Oh, I see
    I was just misguided. I thought that, because it was installed using the retropie script, it automatically made some configs like this!

I just wanted to know because I love the ES system, and how I can just “unnistall” any emulator just dragging the folder outside of my sd card via the network! Well, this isn’t the case with Kodi, I see. If I wanna unnistall it from my retropie, I just need to delete the ~/.kodi folder? (or ~/.kodi/userdata, according to the wiki)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘New to RetroPie? Start Here!’ is closed to new topics and replies.