Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’m using WinSCP and it has a folder labeled BIOS but if I put the file in there nothing happens I can’t find the home/pi/RetroPie/emulators/gpsp/raspberrypi/ directory I’m banging my head against the wall with this one can anyone help me?

GameRockeR
    Participant

Put it right in the raspberrypi folder if you are using the latest retropie image.

copy the bios in this path: /opt/emulators/gpsp/raspberrypi

geasehoward696
    Participant

I’m new to all this so when you say something like that I don’t know what that means so if you could elaborate if possible that would be great.

GameRockeR
    Participant

Using WinSCP navigate to this folder /opt/retropie/emulators/gpsp/raspberrypi/ (if using retropie 2.3) is you are using retropie 2.4 go to this folder /opt/retropie/emulators/gpsp/, right there copy your gba bios named gba_bios.bin. After this step go to folder /home/pi/Retropie/roms/gba/ and here copy your gba roms unzipped.

geasehoward696
    Participant

Thank you very much I got it working!

Roo
    Participant

FYI, in the latest builds, there is no /opt/retropie/emulators/gpsp/raspberrypi. I just put the GBA BIOS in /opt/retropie/emulators/gpsp and it worked.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.