Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    leiptrstormr
    Participant

I’m using RetroPie V3 on a RaspberryPi 2 with default settings. There are some major issues with audio stuttering and not syncing up on lr-pcsx-rearmed. Audio sounds great in stand alone pcsx-rearmed, but for some reason it’s in experimental and buggy as of RPv3. I seem to recall one of the beta RPv3 builds where pcsx-rearmed worked great. What happened? Also, why aren’t images of older RetroPie versions available anymore? I have faith that it will be back to normal in the future, but in the meantime I’m stuck with poor Playstation emulation.

petrockblog
    Keymaster

have you overclocked ?

You can also go to retropie-setup script, supplementary menu and go to “Edit RetroPie/RetroArch configurations” – then choose Change common RetroArch options and select “all/retroarch.cfg” to edit and change the “video_threaded” option to true – you can set this just for the specific libretro core also from the same menu rather than globally.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.