Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project what did i do?!?!? can no longer unzip

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    d8thstar
    Participant

i think I screwed something bad, when trying to start a game, i get errors and it looks like it isn’t unzipping the rom, any rom, any emulator.

PLEASE HELP!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey there,
    I don’t see why it should stop unzipping during launch, but have you tried unzipping the files before with WinRAR? it would mean the system wouldn’t need to do it for you, and saves loading times. Use this page to help reference the symbol meanings inside the zipped file:
    http://snesorama.us/board/showthread.php?8-What-the-letters-at-the-end-of-ROM-files-mean
    I have found no difference effect on using Japanese, US or European ROMs on retropie, but i tend to stick to ROMs that have either nothing after them (best option) or [!] (confirmed good dump or something along those lines).
    Any Questions, Please Ask!
    Aj

d8thstar
    Participant

thanks for the response AJ! i did get it sorted out. seems that i screwed up permissions on my rom folder. i reset them and all is good now.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.