Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    kaito90
    Participant

Hello,

yesterday I got my new Raspberry Pi 2 B and installed Retropie 2.5 beta.

Now I have some issues:
    – I have a black border on TV and the picture is in the middle, any changes in the resolution settings wont work (boot/config.txt)

– The games from the n64 emulator start and i hear music, but i have a black screen.

– The xbox 360 controller work very fine, but the lights on the controller turning around

How can i fix this problems?

And my last question, how much space have your GPU Mem? I have devided in 384mb for gpu and the rest for ram.

Thanks a lot and have a nice day :)

dparks
    Participant

I had the same issue with the N64 emulator, which was fixed by reinstalling mupen64plus from source (after updating the setup script first) from retropie_setup.sh. That fixed the black screen thing for me, but i’m still left without fullscreen for now.

As for the black border thing, does it exhibit the problem all the time? Or just particular emulators? Have you tried mucking around with any of the output settings in es_systems.cfg?

Can’t help you with the controller thing for now.

I’ve got mine with a 256 GPU split, which seems to be working alright for now. There was no rationale behind this number, it just sounded cool.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.