Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey! I’ll be installing retropie on my new RP2 soon, I can’t wait. I Just have a quick question about using multiple controllers in retropie.

If I was using multiple original system controllers e.g. SNES, SEGA and PS1 controllers etc, plugged into the RP2 via several usb adaptors or a controller hub such as the blissbox, would it be possible to configure each set of controllers for each individual system, for example:

Can you configure 2 SNES pads to be player 1 and player 2 while playing SNES games, then switch to SEGA games and use the SEGA pads for player 1 and player 2… without having to remap the input controllers every time you switch system?

I would love to know if Retropie supports multiple controllers depending on what system you’re emulating. At the moment I’m using various third-party USB adaptor cables to use my original controllers but I am considering getting one of these:

http://skunx7.wix.com/bliss-box to replace having to use multiple USB adaptors!

Thanks!

tonka
    Participant

I am looking for and answer to this as well! I wish to use USB Atari, NES, and SNES controllers (6 in total). I would like to configure all to work with the proper emulators and be able to plug in 2 controllers for the game system i wish to play. Any guidance would be appreciated.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Controller Configuration in RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.