Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello I am new to the forums and I just got my Raspberry Pi B+ a couple of days ago. I wanted to make it a media/game center. I decided on Berryboot to accomplish this. The latest version(on Berryboot) is 2.3 which is outdated. I can run it, the splash screen comes up but then I come to the warranty legal issues like “if you die we take no responsibility etc” and I get a blinking cursor. I cannot type anything in. I know it is not a power issue because I use raspbian and no issues using the keyboard. I have my Raspberry Pi set to command prompt mode because I heard that it can be an issue if it is not set to load in command prompt. However I still have an issue and the only thing i can think is wrong is the img file is outdate too much. Can someone make a retropie 3.0.img berryboot compatible file because i lack the knowledge to do so. thank you so much

thedigi321
    Participant

ok so i made a squashfs file but I think i messed up somewhere because now it goes to “Emergency recovery shell”

wocketpatch
    Participant

I made squashfs images for BerryBoot using the current 3.0 release, for both rpi1 and rpi2. They seem to be working for me. Shared here:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B1JUgtYeUjCQfldCZDNGcHRwWDhidk4taDFfcnpHMjVJZVo0OWdOUEVfM2hFbU1KUzNKTUU

osias
    Participant

Nice I am grabbing it

thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.