Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project Unable to resolve downloads.petrockblock.com?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    smartroad
    Participant

Hi!

I have just updated the script to the latest but when I select the install binaries all I get is unable to resolve downloads.petrockblock.com?

What have I got wrong? The system us connected via WiFi and is online. When I used my phone to go to that URL it just returns a blank page.

Any help would be appreciated!

Regards :D

petrockblog
    Keymaster

Impossible to say – problem with your dns ? temporary network problem ?

resolves fine here. can you access it on other machines on lan ? does rebooting help ? How is your pi connected etc. check router config ? turn router off and back on again ? :)

petrockblog
    Keymaster

oh and you will get a blank page on your phone, as it’s a file download area with no website on it (it has a blank page) ;-) but that’s fine – not an error.

petrockblog
    Keymaster

(drop to terminal on pi, and see if you can ping that address, and try http://www.google.com etc)

smartroad
    Participant

Solved it. For some reason the WiFi kept dropping so when I was trying to update it wasn’t actually connected tot he network lol

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.