Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi all

I tested UAE4All on a clean RetroPie install and it worked great. So I made a squashfs image of that build so that I could multi boot with BerryBoot.

However now if I start UAE4All, I only get a black screen, although the emulator is working as I can hear sound.

I’ve copied the config.txt settings from the non-squashfs image into the BerryBoot settings but that hasn’t made a difference, even though they do seem to be applied.

Anyone any ideas what else I might have missed?

Thanks
    Simon

dizzycrosby
    Participant

I haven’t tried the UAE4All but I have played around with the BerryBoot idea. I ended up ditching BerryBoot because you can only have one config and cmd file. And say you want overclock, run a different resolution, etc on the different OS’s you can’t. What you change on one changes on all.

I ended up using the “Raspberry Pi Noobs” build because it lets you configure different config and cmd files per OS. Switching OS’s isn’t too difficult.

http://www.raspberrypi.org/downloads/

spfunnell
    Participant

I hadn’t realised that Noobs did dual boot. I thought it was just a simple install for beginners. I’ll take a look.

Cheers
    Simon

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.