Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    wadethefade
    Participant

Is there a way to toggle the turbo button to always be on? Hit once, turn on modulation, hit again to turn off?

As I understand now, you have to hold a button down to enable turbo.

If I recall, the Turbopad had 3 levels of turbo that were selected. Is this a functionality that is available?

Searching the forums here gets a bunch of threads of entire config files…

proxycell
    Participant

that is a very good point, i never really understood it before. to have to hold down the turbo button is a bit strange… would be nice to have a toggle button instead. then again i would love to see a toggle for “slowmotion” even

at least my controller has enough buttons to handle a special button for turbo

EDIT: i do not have enough buttons for this actually lol, this is because of PS1’s dualshock controller using as many as i have

wadethefade
    Participant

Yeah for the TurboPad, I think the bottom one was off, the middle had a medium modulation, and the top one had a high modulation…

Was wondering about emulating that behavior.. maybe each hit of the turbo button increases modulation till it wraps around to off?

0 click 3 click 6 click 0

wadethefade
    Participant

Would this be more of an Emulation Station question? Or RetroArch? I’m not knowledgeable enough to know when one ends and one begins.

proxycell
    Participant

retroarch (libretro)
    ES is the frontend GUI that lets you pick your games

wadethefade
    Participant

Thanks.

So can retroarch handle a turbo toggle?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.