Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jamesandjome-com
    Participant

I have my roms running on a USB and can’t get the sselph scraper to work. I have tested scraping for roms on the sd card and there are no issues.

Is this a permission thing?

An example of the error is,

ERR: error processing resident evil 3.bin: hash not found

sselph
    Participant

Hash not found just means I can’t find that particular rom in my hash DB. It is either from a system I haven’t added, isn’t in no-intro DB, or is slightly different from the version no-intro has.

If there were permission issues you’d see ERR: error processing resident evil 3.bin: open resident evil 3.bin: permission denied.

If I had to guess from the rom name this is PSX which I’m in the process of adding support for. The script tries .bin because that is the extension for several other systems but I’ll be adding bin/cue support for PSX.

jamesandjome-com
    Participant

Thank you for replying, your guess was correct as I had been trying to scrape PSX. I assumed it would work which is my bad.

Please let me say that this scraper is absolutely amazing, and I look forward to using it for PSX once it has added support.

Thank you for your hard work!

karloss
    Participant

You can always use ES scraper for PSX via the GUI, that always seems to work for me for PSX..

sselph
    Participant

I just added some support for PSX in bin/cue format. If you don’t mind, try upgrading the scraper to see if it works now.

jamesandjome-com
    Participant

Awesome, thank you!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.