Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jimc
    Participant

so i got all my roms set up in all the game console emulators no problem. when i started adding them to mame4all i rebooted and you can see in the pic they are listed twice. im not sure why this is. the top ones with the ._ in front doesnt run the game at all. it just flashes some txt on the screen then returns back to the game list. does anyone know how i get rid of these duplicates? none of these roms are in the rom folder twice. each game is just a zip folder in the mame4all roms folder. if anyone has any input here, i am a noob at linux an cmd line stuff so keep it a simple step by step so i can follow please…thanks a bunch guys!

jimc
    Participant

ok i figured it out. i went to the retropie file manager. retropie/roms/mame4all and i just deleted them. i tried a couple games after the delete and it didnt seem to have any ill effects. did a reboot and they are gone now. im not sure why it does that.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.