Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Emulation Station Themes Theming the menu on the selection screen and changing selector size

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,

I’ve managed to find out how to theme the pages in the main menu (http://github.com/Aloshi/EmulationStation/blob/master/THEMES.md#themes) but I would like to change the menu (Settings, Restart, Shutdown, Reload, Exit), because it looks horrid with the rest of it. I can’t, however, locate the resources in order to modify the font, the colors, etc.

I would also like to change the size of the selector. It goes from one end of the screen to the other, but I would like it to re-size to the selected text and maybe even have rounded corner. I know this isn’t a cakewalk, but hey, it would look amazing! If you can help with that, it would be greatly appreciated.

Beautiful project, keep up the great work! Thank you very very much!

roquen
    Participant

Currently as far as I know, there isn’t a way to tell emulationstation that you want the menu to look different.

Aloshi appears to be working on a new parsing system for images and other theme-related things, so hopefully he includes a way to declare styles for the menu, among other things :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Emulation Station Themes’ is closed to new topics and replies.