Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Peoples Projects Thanks for all the help forum peeps!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    RetroMarine
    Participant

Here’s a little YouTube video I made showcasing my retropie project. I couldn’t have done it without everyone’s help on this site, since I had little to no experience with Linux or programming. Semper Fi.

youtube.com/watch?v=PxDDW-L7RHk&list=UUilWEKd8LZXzxKwAU5FT9Vg

toddforester
    Participant

Nice job and great video. and thank you for posting it. im glad to see that this forum is active (im a new member as of a couple days ago).

I also really like your custom themes especially the nes theme anyway you might upload it somewhere i would like to use it if you dont mind, thanks.

RetroMarine
    Participant

Yeah sure Todd…I’ll try and get around to it this weekend. All I did was basically take the already completed themes and changed the art, added some pics I found from Google images, and changed some colors. The real challenge was staying motivated while manually scraping all the boxart for each system…it took almost 4 hours per emulator. What can I say, I’m a perfectionist lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

toddforester
    Participant

yea i have done it before only to lose it all. but now my pi has a permanent home so i might do it again but i have a few more important things to work out first.

VGMonkey
    Participant

Love it well done, This is something I want to do. but as i have no pc at the moment its very hard

I managed to get most of it done with my nexus 7 (and the noobs software that was on the sd card when I bought it )

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Peoples Projects’ is closed to new topics and replies.