Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Controller Configuration in RetroPie Teensy with emulationstation

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    cooke86
    Participant

Hi all…

Im new here and this is my first post, I’m having trouble getting my teensy 3.1 to work in emulationstation.

I have a keyboard setup fine so I can navigate through the menus and when I select “configure input” from the menu I get the teensy serial/keyboard/mouse/joystick appear. If I hold the button it enters the menu but thats it, from that point on their is no more input regestered and I cant set the keys.

I have also tryed “jstest” and get no responce to button pressing with that, but it does see it as a usb device.

Im using a teensy 3.1 set to 72mhz and as a “serial+keyboard+mouse+joystick”

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

cooke86
    Participant

I have been working on it all day…. managed to get it all to work apart from the analog inputs. disabling the hat switch seemed to do the trick for me.

It(emulationstation) apears to only regester the positive side of the analog input, so per stick I only have two directions (eg. up and right)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Controller Configuration in RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.