Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    typh0id
    Participant

Hey all,

I was just wondering if there is any way to have original Game Boy games display in “Super Game Boy” mode in RetroPie…Many of the games had built in default 4-color schemes and it would be nice to play them that way. Is there a cfg file or anything I can edit to do this? Thanks a bunch!

gizmo98
    Participant

It is possible. Open RGUI (you need an input_menu_btn or input_menu key mapping) an select core options. There is a 4-color core option.

InsecureSpike
    Participant

that’s cool! now I’m wondering if it’s possible to assign a hot key to turn this on/off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

typh0id
    Participant

Thank you so much for that advice! I had to use the entry “input_menu_toggle_btn” but that did the trick! It would certainly be nice to be able to hotkey turning the color on and off since I’d rather play the pre-super Gameboy games in black and white but now that I have the retroarch menu mapped to my gamepad I am plenty happy I can just pop into that whenever I want and make the change manually. Thanks again!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.