Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project Struggling to install ROMS/Emulators & getting the conroller working.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    sinfulangle
    Participant

Do I just drag & drop the ROMS into the corresponding folders?

I.e. SNES Roms in the ‘SNES’ folder on the Pi?

How would you get the emulator working/on the Pi?

And the controller setup isn’t working, I followed a few tutorial and done the button layout but after a reboot the controller is not functioning, it does work on my PC though.

metzger
    Participant

yes, put the roms in the corresponding folders. when emulation station comes on you should be able to move L and R to bring up different systems and start the game by selecting the game. As far as joystick, what are you using as a joystick? Geeneric USB, Xbox 360, PS3?

sinfulangle
    Participant

[quote=6473]yes, put the roms in the corresponding folders. when emulation station comes on you should be able to move L and R to bring up different systems and start the game by selecting the game. As far as joystick, what are you using as a joystick? Geeneric USB, Xbox 360, PS3?[/quote]

Awesome already done that, so the emulators should be already there no need to add them?

I am using a SNES Controller (USB).

sinfulangle
    Participant

Still haven’t got it working after a few hours >.<

rejecticon
    Participant

sinfulangle, did you do what they say in step 3 on this page?

sinfulangle
    Participant

[quote=6477]sinfulangle, did you do what they say in step 3 on this page?[/quote]

Step 3? please explain.

rejecticon
    Participant

Sorry, it’s hard to see, but when I wrote “this page” it’s a link. Click on it and see what they say.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.