Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    dixeflatline
    Participant

I love streaming PC games to my RetroPie and being able to use my X360 or whatever controller I choose to map. I just set up Dolphin (GameCube) emu to stream through Steam. Is it possible to use a USB or Bluetooth controller via the PI to control the EMU that pulls up on the PC? Or do I have to pair my PS3 controller to PC and just stream the video/audio to Pi and let the PC recognize the gaming inputs?

Thank You,
    DFL

Anonymous
    Inactive

I use moonlight to do this. Its currently possible using 3 controllers but I’ve never got 4 to work through the Pi. Always one of them is the host controller :(

I also stream Dolphin through Steam to my Pi using Moonlight.

You can check https://www.petrockblock.com/forums/topic/moonlight-tutorial-for-steam-and-dolphin-streaming-to-pi/ for some settings I set on Dolphin (I found it was very laggy if some weren’t set). It er kind of deals with moonlight so just skip that section if you don’t need it.

dixeflatline
    Participant

In this video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3musDxzlhCM , the guy is streaming emulators to his device. He is playing on one screen but his controller is paired to the PC and not to where he is streaming too. Is it possible to stream to device (retropie) and have my paired remote to the Pi to control the emu streaming from steam? Otherwise you would have to be within range of bluetooth to be paired to your PC to play the other PC based emulators.

Thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

Read the link i gave you. You can use moonlight to stream to the pi

dixeflatline
    Participant

I understand that and thank you. But how can i use the remote control via RasPi and not paired to PC? Please read what I am asking.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.