Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project Step by step Amiga set-up (help!)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    PaulL

Hello!

I set-up retropie last week and I love it. I’m pretty new to this all with not alot of linux / techincal knowledge. I got it all working thanks to some really handy step by step instructions.

However, I can’t seem to get any Amiga Roms to load through Emulation Station. I just get a black screen and have to restart the Pi.

I’ve had a read through of some forum posts but it’s a bit confusing as some are quite old.

Would someone be able to give a a fool proof guide to how i get this working?

Am i right in saying that i have to install and save kick.rom somewhere? Do i do this through the PI’s SD card? Apologies for being rubbish!

The forum posts seem to suggest that the Amiga emulator is run outside of the emulation station UI but I’m not sure if that’s just because old versions didn’t have the Amiga emulator preloaded.

Thanks in advance for any help.

PS. Retropie is amazing – thanks.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.