Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Controller Configuration in RetroPie Specific controls for an emulator: inverts A/B and X/Y buttons doesn't work!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mydriaze
    Participant

Hello,

I set up my Retropie with A to confirm, and B to exit, so not like the picture below. The only reason is that I’m more used to confirm with A and quit with B, like in my Steam games.

So I decided to edit the NES/retroarch.cfg file in order to “swap” A/B buttons. Here the file:

# Settings made here will only override settings in the global retroarch.cfg if placed above the #include line

input_remapping_directory = /opt/retropie/configs/nes/

# video_smooth = 0

# video_shader_enable = 1

# video_shader = 45

input_remapping_directory = /opt/retropie/configs/nes/

input_a_btn = "1"
    input_b_btn = "0"

#include "/opt/retropie/configs/all/retroarch.cfg"

hat i’m doing wrong? I only included the line for the buttons I want to change. Thanks for your help.

petrockblog
    Keymaster
    mydriaze
    Participant

First of all, thank you for your answer. Off course I’ve read the wiki, and focus on the “Example Per System Control Override retroarch.cfg” part. However, i’m doing something wrong I guess…

Ok, I will try the core input option instead of the retroarch.cfg modification.

dudleydes
    Participant

Do you want to try

input_player1_a_btn = "1"
    input_player1_b_btn = "0"
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Controller Configuration in RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.