Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project some SNES roms just won't work (list inlcuded)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    schabernacker
    Participant

Hello everyone,

the mighty interwebz and this forum did not give me the answers I needed,
    so unfortunatel, I have to ask you. I’m fairly new to Linux and the Pi
    but I got everything running, and roms copied via scp, a whole lot of them run properly and I did not change a thing except the sd memroy issue so that the Pi has all the capacity.
    However, some Snes Roms won’t start at all:
    F-Zero
    Urban Strike
    NBA Jam
    Castlevania Vampire’s Kiss
    Castlevania Dracula X
    I have not changed the default emulator for the emulationstation or retroarch (I’m very sorry should I confuse things here) so I’m wondering
    what I’m doing wrong.

If you face similar issues or have already solved them, please let me know.

Thank you for your time and effort

petrockblog
    Keymaster

its already fixed – update the emulator from menu 5 in retropie-setup.

petrockblog
    Keymaster
    schabernacker
    Participant

you, kind Sir, are genius! Thank you very much!
    -=case closed=-

by any chance, do you also have an idea why castlevania does not get into the game on the N64 emulator? at some point I get a black screen and nothing moves but the emulator plays the intro and everything.

petrockblog
    Keymaster

There is a compatibility list on the wiki – you might need to switch emulator/rendering driver etc.

epe9686518
    Participant

[quote=106551]you, kind Sir, are genius! Thank you very much!
    -=case closed=-

by any chance, do you also have an idea why castlevania does not get into the game on the N64 emulator? at some point I get a black screen and nothing moves but the emulator plays the intro and everything.

[/quote]

Both castlevania games work quite well on the N64 emulator. They have some visual issues but are fully playable

Anonymous
    Inactive

I tried reinstall from binaries and same games don’t work (F-Zero, some FIFA’s).
    Need to download image again and burn again, and finally reinstall?

Thanks.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.