Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project Some but not all Genesis games not showing up

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    wibell02
    Participant

Hi all,

I have been scouring the forums for a solution but keep coming up empty. I have a BUNCH of Genesis games (.gen extension) deposited into the genesis ROM folder. When I load up ES and go to my genesis games, I can only see a fraction of them. The ones that are in there work fine along with tje rest of the rooms & emulators. Sega games seem to be the only ones doing this. All of my Sega master system games are present and work great too.

Thanks for any help…This guy has got a serious need to play some Altered Beast and Earthworm Jim :)

brooksyx
    Participant

Did you run the scraper for genesis? Maybe the gamelist.xml only contains some of the games and you can delete it?

wibell02
    Participant

I tried running scraper.py. Getting Err no 2 No such file or directory.

wibell02
    Participant

I made sure to install the python PIL script but I am still unsuccessful. I thought there was another way to run the scraper through retro pie setup but I couldn’t find it.

Also, I don’t have a clue how to run the scraper for just the Genesis roms…I’d prefer not to scrape the ludicrous amount of roms I have installed at the moment.

Much thanks for your help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.