Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project SNESDev DPad not working in SNES Emulator?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    element18592
    Participant

Hey, im working on a gameboy DMG mod (broken gameboy ;) ) and i have everything setup just waiting on the rest of my parts to arrive, in the meantime i have been experimenting with SNESDev and for the most part everything seems to work just fine when in Emulation station, however as soon as i launch snes the dpad no longer works. All buttons aside from the dpad work fine and i can go right back into emulation station and the dpad works again. Has anybody had this issue and found a fix for it? Btw i dont think it matters but just for testing im using momentary push buttons on the GPIO header.

Thank you for any help!

element18592
    Participant

Doesn’t anybody know a fix to this? All of my parts are here and i cant really continue until i can get the buttons working properly, if anybody knows anything that could even put me in the right direction i would really appreciate it.

element18592
    Participant

Bump. Plesae help me ive edited many config files and i cant seem to fix this issue. So many of you are awesome with linux and experienced with the pi i know somebody can give me a quick answer.

element18592
    Participant

Bump

element18592
    Participant

bump

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.