Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

I just got Mupen64plus to work on retropie(very laggy and lots of aufdio warnings and problems still come up, but it works). However, I now want to try and get my SNES controller to work on the Mupen64plus. I have tried making a SNES controller map for mupen in

/opt/retropie/emulators/mupen64plus-rpi/source/mupen64plus-input-sdl/data/InputAutoCfg.ini

also I found the same file in

/opt/retropie/emulators/mupen64plus-rpi/test

so I put it in there as well.I went and looked on how to make the profile for the controller but I have no idea if I did it wrong, or i put the profile in the wrong spot, or both. Does anyone know how to make the profile for the Snes controller?

proxycell
    Participant

actually i was just trying this myself and couldn’t figure it out either. i imagine its best to just get something with analog sticks for it, i’ve used my wired xbox 360 controller with it in the past successfully

edit: what i meant to say was to suggest you to try copying an xbox 360’s inputs for this and moving the stuff around

Anonymous
    Inactive

My only problem is how do i set the profile to that controller? Like how does it read it And know what profile it is?

evilkitty
    Participant

you would be better off with a 360 controller for n64
    snes ones don’t have enough buttons, a 360 will have 3 buttons to spare

is it running through retroarch? if so i have configs for that (these are the ones i use on my linux desktop/laptop, they dont include specal performance options to run under the rpi that are in the stock configs)
    i attached my controller configs
    i use snestap for snes (you will need to update your core for multitap to work) (player 3/4 use 360 controller)
    i use snes for gb, gb, gba, nes
    i use ps1 for psx (360 controller)
    i use n64 for n64 (360 controller)
    i use atari for atari 2600
    i use sega for segacd, gega32x. megadrive, mastersystem

candyluv
    Participant

[quote=83136]I just got Mupen64plus to work on retropie(very laggy and lots of aufdio warnings and problems still come up, but it works). However, I now want to try and get my SNES controller to work on the Mupen64plus. I have tried making a SNES controller map for mupen in

/opt/retropie/emulators/mupen64plus-rpi/source/mupen64plus-input-sdl/data/InputAutoCfg.ini

also I found the same file in

/opt/retropie/emulators/mupen64plus-rpi/test

so I put it in there as well.I went and looked on how to make the profile for the controller but I have no idea if I did it wrong, or i put the profile in the wrong spot, or both. Does anyone know how to make the profile for the Snes controller?

[/quote]

Did you get it to work. i seem to be having the same problem?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.