Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project SNES Buffalo Controller – Megadrive Games

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jamesandjome-com
    Participant

I have 2.4.2 installed and am using the SNES Buffalo Controllers. To install these I watched Floob’s USB controller video and it worked perfectly.

When I launch PSX, NES, SNES and Megadrive games I have no issuses with controls however, in two Megadrive games (Both Street Fighter Series) 3 of my buttons are punches and none of the other 3 buttons (kicks) work. This is not the case in my PSX/SNES Street Fighter games.

I could just delete these games and get over it but it is a flaw in an otherwise perfect set up. Can someone please give me advice on a fix?

Mutex
    Participant

Press your hotkey-utton (Select, the one used for exiting emulators, but not the start-button) and press f1 on your keyboard to open the rgui. Check the core-options for the 6-button option in your megadrive core. The default controller for the megadrive/genesis only has 3 buttons, so it’s normal that the other buttons don’t do anything.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.