Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project Simplest Wireless Controllers to setup and use

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    rheide
    Participant

I appreciate ALL the work EVERYONE has put into this project. It is amazing. Unforutnately I don’t have a ton of time to “play around” with a lot of this right now (can’t wait until I do) so I wanted to ask the community what they thought the EASIEST controllers are to setup and use? Ideally we would have 2 wireless controllers. I started down the PS3 route but it didn’t seem to be going well.

To clarify EASIEST – I’m referring to setup and use.

I DID read a lot of threads regarding different controllers but I couldn’t quite figure out if they devs wrote all the code with a certain type of controller in mind.

Lastly – we will be playing mostly NES games – not sure if that matters.

Thanks in advance.

doanerock
    Participant

I guess the answer is none of them are easy to set up.

I stopped using my retropie because I could not reliably get ps3 over blue-tooth working in the 2.3 version. I had it working great in a earlier version, but I decided to upgrade because I like new things and can not get it working reliably any more.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.