Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project Simple installation is just not simple.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    makndav
    Participant

Hi, So I’m building a handheld device with the Raspberry Pi Model B.

I have RetroPie as the OS, with EmulationStation as the front end. I have everything installed, using a precompiled image and ready for ROM movement. I have the issue of setting up the emulators. I’ve posted to Raspberry Pi’s site, was rerouted to Github. Github rerouted me to here. I’m new to linux and the raspberry pi, so if I miss something obvious, I’m going to play the ignorance card. :P

I was trying to create ES_Config.txt [since it advertised configuring multiple emulators at once.] and went through the steps of getting the dependencies, as well as Angelscript. The last message I got from Github, was that ES_Config.txt is outdated and that soon they would offer a means of configuring this within ES itself. [https://github.com/Aloshi/EmulationStation/issues/256] As this is a project of mine with a due date in December, I cannot simply wait on this.

Is there a viable way to make the configuration files needed for the button inputs? (Not the inputs of ES, that’s easy. The emulator inputs) Please help!! After I find a solution to this snag, I can begin the process of building (or modifying the USB SNES Controller) and then the fun of building the case.

makndav
    Participant

Nevermind. I have since found a way to do this, thanks anyways.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.