Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    flickcorp
    Participant

Anyone able to get the wiimote to work on Retropie 2.6 if so can you provide a working tutorial I tried one but it was for old emulationstation and did not seem to work..

Roo
    Participant

I have to ask – why? :)

Nothing that the Pi can run would benefit from the motion controls on a WiiMote… Except maybe MAME gun games? That’d be a pretty good challenge to get working on the Pi

Anyways… How are you connecting the WiiMote? You need some kind of bluetooth interface and a sensor bar. I have a DolphinBar, I’d be willing to try it but there are no drivers for DolphinBar on linux

iesposta
    Participant

Got one Wii remote with the Classic Controller working by following a tutorial.
    When it connects, there are no blue lights shown.
    Works on the ES menu, but I had to map it for Stella, which I run as a stand alone emulator (not Stella-libretro).

techstep
    Participant

Its not for the Wiimote abilities most likely. Its because the Classic controller connects to the Wiimote… and the classic controller is most likely the greatest retro controller available. And you do not need a sensor bar for the Classic.

I would like this too. I have a compatible bluetooth adapter.

iesposta
    Participant
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.