Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    deepdivered
    Participant

Hi I have my doom2 wad and I can’t figure out how to add it in es ports section. I assume I need to make a shell script for it but I am not sure what should go in the script. I put the wad in the doom folder. I am ussing the included prboom

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Anonymous
    Inactive

https://github.com/retropie/RetroPie-Setup/wiki/Doom

The wiki page for Doom gives an example of the script file you need to create.

#!/bin/bash
    /opt/retropie/supplementary/runcommand/runcommand.sh 0 "/opt/retropie/emulators/retroarch/bin/retroarch -L /opt/retropie/libretrocores/lr-prboom/prboom_libretro.so --config /opt/retropie/configs/doom/retroarch.cfg /home/pi/RetroPie/roms/ports/doom/doom2.wad" "lr-prboom"
    herbfargus

Eventually we may either make doom its own system like we did for the engine as its technically an engine for multiple doom clones, or we may integrate a wad selector at some point. But for now it has to be done manually

invirtutedei
    Participant

Is there any way to save the .sh file to the roms/ports/doom folder, so that you do not have to type the command every time you want to play it?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.