Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Emulation Station Themes seperate mame themes

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

On my pi I run both advmame and mame4all, is it possible to have a seperate theme for them, just a small nit pick I get a little annoyed by the 2 identical logos for mame, if it is possible, what do I edit to achieve this?

Edit: after posting this I thought of an obvious solution, I feel dumb for even posting it now, but if anone was curious I simply went into my themes folder, for example I use the Eudora theme, I went in changed the emulator name for one of the themes I know I’m not going to use, changed it to advmame, then added the logo of my choice to that theme, changed the logo, then I went into Es_systems.cfg and changed the theme path under advmame to advmame

InsecureSpike
    Participant

awesome, you worked this out, i’m going to update my themes later, what kinda changes you looking for with the logo? color? style? (i know you don’t use my theme, but i still will add this feature)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yea I believe I actually have yours downloaded, clean canela I think it is, but honestly The normal mame logo with the word advanced in front would be fine with me, other people might have different opinions though, but yea that would be cool if you added that, and maybe all new themes would hopefully add it as well

Sort of like this picture, but better quality if possible, new color or font or whatever people wanna do creatively would be welcomed, this is just one I saw when I Google searched advance mame

InsecureSpike
    Participant

cool, ok, i’ll have a play about and see what i can come up with

Anonymous
    Inactive

Alright cool, I’m excited to see what you come up with

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Emulation Station Themes’ is closed to new topics and replies.