Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Ideas for Further Enhancements Separate Turbografx 16/PC Engine/SuperGrafx/PC Engine CD/Turbo CD

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    charco
    Participant

I’d like to be able to separate all these systems so that each has their own menu in Emulation Station, could this be considered for future releases?

robertybob
    Participant

IIRC this is something you’d need to raise on the EmulationStation forums :)

charco
    Participant

Ah ok, I will have a look for that forum and post there, thanks!

InsecureSpike
    Participant

this is really doable on a personal level!
    I have split my collection up via US & Euro releases and Japanese releases, (I’ve even gone as far as separating Hacked/Modded Roms & Tanslations) that’s much similar to your separate system idea/needs
    you just need to edit your es_systems.cfg accordingly and then create rom folders for the systems you’ve added to the es_systems.cfg
    then it comes to theming, I can create some custom ones if your using my theme? (it’s posted in the themes part of the forum)

and questions ask away and I’ll help where I can

charco
    Participant

Wow, that’s really great that this can all be configurable. Your idea for separating rom sets by region and translated roms is something I would also be very interested in. I’ll definitely take a look, thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Ideas for Further Enhancements’ is closed to new topics and replies.