Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi everyone ,

This is my first post here but I have been uusing retropie on my raspberry pi for awhile ( more than a year actually ) . Recently I built a arcade cabinet with 4 controllers : 2 retrolink n64 joypads + a beautiful Xarcade 2 joysticks. But the reason I’m writing this is because I’m having a hard time to use them properly. When playing n64 games for an unknown reason only my n64 controllers are detected ( which is actually fine ) but when launching lets say mame or snes and nes roms , it is using my n64 joypads once again and not my Xarcade. I would have to unplug the n64 joypads to use the Xarcade OR mess with the retroarch config file ( per emulator / roms )

Now , the neat feature that I think would be useful for everyone like me that is bulding a arcade cabinet, is to access the same menu to choose the emulator ( the “X” menu to choose emulator , video plugin ) . In that menu we could choose for “X” emulator player 1 = Xarcade player 2 = Xarcade and Voila ! It wouldnt take so long and it would possible to do it on the go.

I hope people will like this idea and it would helps a lot ! Thanks a lot

Have fun

– Raoskidoo

lilbud
    Participant
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Ideas for Further Enhancements’ is closed to new topics and replies.