• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ben

I was able to scrape before, but ever since I added 700 more NES roms I’m not able to scrape anymore.

I tried scraping the new roms and the very first game I try to accept (1942) caused emulationstation to crash. I got sent back to the command line with the following message:
    terminate called after throwing an instance of ‘boost::filesystem3::filesystem
    _error’
    what(): boost::filesystem::canonical: No such file or directory: “/home/pi/RetroPie/roms/nes///10-Yard Fight (U) [!].jpg”
    /usr/bin/emulationstation: line 11: 2366 Aborted $es_bin “S@”

On top of that, I’m not able to use my keyboard to type anything to I either have to unplug the pi, or SSH in to type reboot.

I thought maybe I could restart from fresh so I reinstalled the 2.3 image on my SD card, copied my NES roms and gave it another go. I hit the same wall anyway.

I decided to delete my 10-Yard fight rom and it seems to work now. So I guess that’s fine but what could be causing this issue?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.