Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    robotplayboy
    Participant

Hi, I am using an Xbox 360 controller and it work straight off the install of RetroPie 2.4.2 (have not made any changes to the system configs or anything). This is GREAT!!! However I Have a couple controller related problems…

Issue 1: PiSNES Controls

I am using PiSNES to get better audio/video performance and I can’t figure out why my controller is not working at all? The buttons are all messed up.. I believe I have to edit snes9x.cfg in the pisnes directory, has anyone successfully changed this for the Xbox 360 controller?

Issue 2: Save/Load States

I cannot get save/load states working anywhere in any emulator with my Xbox360 controller, how can I fix this? Do I need to readd joystick settings to retroarch.cfg and specify the save/load action? Is the save/load states done differently in MAME/FBA?

Issue 3: Exiting Emulators

I cannot get GBA/Atari2600/MAME/FBA emulators to exit. I read somewhere that GBA might have a problem with the emulator itself handling shutdown so I might be out of luck.. Is this handled in the MAME configuration popup for this emulator?

Issue 4: Not controller related… Has anyone got Capcom CPS games to work in the FBA emulator? I thought I did previously, but I tried copying over my CPS roms to the fba folder and none of them launch… Should they be in my MAME folder instead?

THANKS SO MUCH!

Floob

My videos answer most of your questions, check them out in my signature.

The controller file for pisnes is here:
    /opt/retropie/emulators/pisnes/snes9x.cfg

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.