Homepage Forums RetroPie Project New to RetroPie? Start Here! Running into a couple of issues

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    tcwhit
    Participant

Im new to pi and well pretty much linux as well. I am trying to install retro pi and have gotten a couple emulators that are for n64 but tends to lag a little. (512 and overclocked on pi2 or high). In getting the roms from my flash onto the pi it seems to have wiped out all of my graphics
    ontop of all that i think some of the issues would be fixed if i could connect to the internet i have a wifi dongle but its not working and wont let me connect to wifi when i try to. i dont have the ability at the moment to direct connect to my router.

gutossn
    Participant

I’m using the mupen64plus to play Nintendo 64. It’s running fine the game Super Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, Diddy Kong Racing and Star Fox 64. Other games is freezing and I need to reboot the Pi again. You can run N64 at full speed only Pi 2!

When You say installing Retropie, I don’t know if you download the Retropie Image File and burnt on the SD Card or installing through Raspbian. So, get the image file and the emulators and configurations were made, just need only set the file es_systems.cfg to select what emulator will use to play the systems available.

Good Luck.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘New to RetroPie? Start Here!’ is closed to new topics and replies.