Homepage Forums RetroPie Project New to RetroPie? Start Here! RPI2 Xinmo & Mame161 cant get config correct?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    evozero
    Participant

Hi All,
    My fist post so be gentle!
    I am new to retropie, but not mame or linux.
    I have read the wiki and watched some vids but may have just confused myself stupid.
    I have the following setup;

RPI2 with retropie 3.2.1 from image.
    Xinmo usb controller with 8 buttons per player and P1 & P2 buttons.
    My 0.37b5 roms are on a NAS and I edited the fstab to mount locally on boot.
    I copied the RetroPie directory structure to the nas and linked /RetroPie/roms/mame-mame4all. This works and I can see Mame game listed and they load no problem.

I edited the cmndline.txt and added usbhid.quirks=0x1292:0x4745:0x040, jstest now has js0 & js1.
    I cant get the buttons mapped correctly through the ES GUI, does anyone have a config file for this controller and 18 buttons I can copy please?

I want a global config that would work with all the emulators, not just mame if thats possible? Guessing a good es_input.cfg is needed?

I have 161 romset on my nas, I think I need lr-fba-next to support that set, how do I get this up and running?

Thanks in advance
    Ian

evozero
    Participant

Bump

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘New to RetroPie? Start Here!’ is closed to new topics and replies.