Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project RPI 2 – USB Roms Setup – Manual Scrape

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    dpicc68
    Participant

Got my RPi2 2 couple of weeks ago…. and think its time to fresh install given that things seemed to have calmed down a little. My previous setup had Roms reading from USB with gamelists saved within respective folder using some of Floob’s manual scrapping tutorials. I figured this is a good way to head just incase the SD gives out…. updates etc…

Previously I used the following links to set it up…. however not sure if they were correct / working properly.

http://electricgardener.net/2014/04/03/retropie-moving-games-usb-stick/

I would like to know if anyone can point me in the direction of a complete up to date tutorial to do the following:- (note, I know how to point to the emulators… along with Mame cfg path etc)

– How to format USB to Rpi. (Previously I used Fat32)
    – How to setup permissions.
    – How to point windows samba share to the USB.
    – How to use Floob’s manual scrape within USB rom folder. (previously it returned Level 10 errors…. tag-mismatch on gamelist)
    – How to transfer previous High Scores / History in Mame.(a mate clocked up a massive score in Galaga…. epic)

Thanks in advance……

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.