Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project RPi 2 3.0 RC 1, SNES and N64 Help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mar789
    Participant

I just got my Pi 2 and installed everything and I’m having a couple problems.

Most of my SNES roms just will not load. They will act like they are and then just go back to the list of roms. Could this be a problem with my roms?

N64 is a choppy mess for me when I tried to play Banjo Tooie, OoT, Majoras Mask.
    Is there any way I could remedy this?

Should I be using different emulators than the default ones or is there any optimizations I can do on the SNES, N64 emulators.

The main emulators I use are SNES, N64, PSX. Any help on making them run better would be greatly appreciated.

gutossn
    Participant

I’m using PocketSnes, Mupen64Plus and PSxRearmed and them work fine! Check the SNES Roms, download the goodsnes…the n64 roms I played fine this games: Super Mario 64, Diddy Kong Racing, Mario Kart 64, Banjo Kazooie, etc…Some games are playable, see the videos on YouTube. PSX games are the bin, iso, img files of cd games, not be ecm files (compressed). Check the power supply, must be 5v and 2a. Is there a rainbow square at up/right screen blinking while you play the games? Good luck.

thedigi321
    Participant

some times you can add an extension like .zip(a compressed format) if you edit it in to /etc/emulationstation/es_systems.cfg you will see stuff after psx in different lines like path, extensions(like .bin, .cue, .iso, .img) and if you get lost looking for psx hold ctrl and W to use “where is” and search psx but i just change the path to my usb stick(media/usb0/psx) so i don’t have to mess with that stuff if you need help let me know

Anonymous
    Inactive

The default snes emulator won’t load my .bin roms which are in .zip files. Unzip and they work fine. :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.