Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    fuel
    Participant

Hello all, just setup my Pi2 with RetroPie, but I’m having an issue with it seeing the directory for the ROMs. I edited the fstab so it will mount a directory on my NAS upon boot and I’m able to go to the directory in terminal to see all the content. Now, when the systems boots it informs me it cannot find any systems. I copied all the original content from home/pi/RetroPie/Roms/ directory and put it all on the networked drive. I’m also mapping the networked drive to the original ROM folder location.
    Thanks for your input.

zerojay
    Participant

It’s because the permissions for the files and directories on your NAS won’t permit access to the remote user. Either make the permissions on them more permissive or login as a user that has ownership over the files and directories you’re sharing.

fuel
    Participant

Thanks for the reply, but I am logging in as myself (an admin) and my user has full permissions on the files.

dankcushions
    Participant

hopefully this covers something you’ve missed:

fuel
    Participant

[quote=119375]hopefully this covers something you’ve missed:

[/quote]

Thanks for the reply, but this is exactly how I did it initially. The roms are mapped correctly. I don’t know why the RetroPie will not see them.

Here is a “ls -l” of the roms directory.

View post on imgur.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.