Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    gimble
    Participant

Hi! I’m new. I am days that I try a simple method to install retropie as a program of rasbian. It can be done? My requirement is to have an OS on which to install OSMC and Retropie.
    Thank you!

InsecureSpike
    Participant

retropie, includes Kodi.

gimble
    Participant

ok. how i can do? i have installed raspbian now i want install on raspbian also retropie.
    No one can help me?
    i have found this but don’t work for me

RetroPie-Setup: An initialization script for RetroArch on the Raspberry Pi

petrockblog
    Keymaster
    petrockblog
    Keymaster

and if something doesn’t work you need to provide some details as to what isn’t working – what error is shown etc.

gimble
    Participant

ok after i do this. how i can play with retropie from raspbian? i have always logout from raspbian and write “sudo service lightdm stop” to stop the x server. Replace “stop” with “start” to return to LXDE.

virusbcn
    Participant

I have the same problem, i write this script ->

sudo service lightdm stop
    emulationstation
    sudo service lightdm start

I can execute through desktop Raspbian Jessie and launch emustation and returns to x when i go out, but i can not execute anything, the script launch emulationstation but when i go to menu retropie or mame and execute a game or setup seems to be launch but anything and returns a menu of emustation, but if i execute manually the script in terminal and go to one text session to crtl+alt+f2 and launch emustation it works good and execute all the games. I thing its a problem of rrights to launch emustation in script

Please, any ideas ?? help please ;-)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘New to RetroPie? Start Here!’ is closed to new topics and replies.