Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project RetroPie == LinApple? Very confused.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    diolpah
    Participant

I’ve gone through the process of installing retropie via the stock SD image, and through the RetroPie-Setup process involving a fresh installation of all libraries and binaries( it ran apt automatically before allowing me to setup ), booted into emulationstation and set up the controller, got the ssh server running, scp’ed a few roms over to the correct directories, and then . . . nothing.

Every time I either boot into or manually launch emulationstation, I get an Apple ][ emulator. It seems to work well enough, but I’d like to actually use some of the NEW roms that I uploaded. Is RetroPie just a wrapper for an apple emulator? Is there a configuration step I am missing?

Thanks in advance.

shadowedice
    Participant

Hit either left or right on whatever device you are using as the controller for emulation station. It will change between all the different emulators that you have roms for.

diolpah
    Participant

Oh, thanks – that worked.

Now I’m running into a problem with none of the buttons on the retrolink controller working with any NES games. But I’m sure I’ll get it sorted out eventually.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.