Homepage Forums RetroPie Project New to RetroPie? Start Here! Retropie boot loop please help

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    yugiohyugioh1
    Participant

Ive been trying to get this to work for about 3 days now im using a raspberry pi zero i have the correct iso did everything
    But everytime i boot retropie it says first boot partitioning and then it says unable to remove file or something like that and reboots again and repeats no matter how many times i try this it wont work im using a 128gb card and ive updated the pi using raspbian on my 16 gb card so i can get wifi. retro pie works on my 16gb card but i was hoping for the 128 card to work on it the card works so i dont know what the problem is. i attached a picture to show what im getting on the first boot it took a while to boot but then everytime after that it gave this error

InsecureSpike
    Participant

personally i’d never use such a large gb card, as if the card fails, you’ll have lost lots of your project, if you have lots of roms, please consider using a 4-8gb card with a large gb usb drive or hdd/ssd

if your smaller one works no issues grab yourself a usb drive

yugiohyugioh1
    Participant

Okay so there is no way that card would work? And how would i run roms from a usb drive?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘New to RetroPie? Start Here!’ is closed to new topics and replies.