Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Controller Configuration in RetroPie Retropie advmame gamepad coin key mapping

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    brjhaverkamp
    Participant

Hello all,

I’m not sure if this is the right forum for this post, but I have to start somewhere.. Please let me know if there is a more suitable place for this.
    I have installed retropie recently on my RPi2 and am trying to get some games running under advmame.
    I have donkeykong and pac man running. But I want to control the whole system with just my gamepad (a Bluetooth Ipega).
    As I understood, AdvMame is not controlled via retroarch, so I went into Advmame and changed the “user interface” key mapping and the “Player 1 Controls”. In Player 1 controls, there is a “P1 Start”, normally mapped to 1 and P1 Select, normally mapped to 5 on the keyboard. For some reason these buttons can not be mapped to the gamepad. I tried in different buttons on the gamepad, but no luck.
    All other functions have been mapped and I can control advmame 99%. Only need the 5 and 1 button on the keyboard… Any ideas what I am doing wrong, or if I have hit a fundamental limitation/bug?

Kind regards,

Bert

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Controller Configuration in RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.