Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    romainp
    Participant

Hi,
    Since I have switch to a brand new image of retropie 3.4 using jessie, my rpi2 box freeze very often. Usually few times after the boot is finished and I don’t really know why… I have an external usb connected to the pi (self powererd) with an xbox wireless controller, USB audio. On the rpi itself, I have a wifi usb dongle connected and sometimes a wireless keyboard dongle. I never had this kind of issues with the wheezie image. Are other people experiencing the same issue sometimes? Could it be the sdcard? Thanks.
    Romain

herbfargus

Are you overclocking your pi?

romainp
    Participant

Hi,
    Yes using the standard overclocking preset in the retropie setup config. Note that the same overclocking does not freeze the box on the Wheezye version.

Thanks

herbfargus

It could be your SD card as well. Try removing the overclocking and see if it still freezes

romainp
    Participant

Thanks, I will and let you know about the results :)

romainp
    Participant

Hi,
    I have reinstalled from scratch (clean retropie 3.3 with wheezye), same usb devices connected, overclocked to rpi2, update to the latest components using the retropie setup script and no freeze so far…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.