Could not get Logitech F310 to work in 3.3. ES detected fine, but got yellow warning message when launching any games. After some trials and errors, this is working.
1) Logitech F310 in X mode
2) Get the SD image of 3.3 Wheezy (was using 3.3 Jessie from a Raspian install)
3) install Xbox driver
5) make sure lsusb sees controller
6) Make sure jstest passes (I have one 310 plugged in but see two devices, js0 and js1)
7) configure buttons when ES starts
8) leave driver at udev in generated .cfg file
All seems well. Could not get this to work when running 3.3 from Raspian Jessie that I had installed with NOOBS. Using the SD image, seems to have better luck.
Necessary and Functional
These cookies are placed to make it possible to analyze this website (with Google Analytics) and optimize for the purpose of a.o. the usability.
Cookie names: _ga, _gat, _gid
These cookies are placed to show advertisements (of Google AdSense) and to get these close to your interest.
Cookie names: id, IDE, FLC, DSID, SNID, NID
These cookies are required to show the cookie notification bar, remember your cookie acceptance choice and apply this choice.
Cookie names: privacy_embeds, wpca_consent, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, wp_woocommerce_session_, wp-settings-1, wp-settings-time-1