Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project RetroPie 3.1 for RPi 2 torrent made available

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    utahjarhead
    Participant

I saw lots having a really slow speed as I was, so I figured I would (hopefully) help out regarding that.

Below is a Dropbox link with RetroPie 3.1 or the Pi 2 in .img.gz format exactly as downloaded from the site.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ysa66fzkurvjvkw/AAAtsJng62AwLSj8flxQtqdTa

The calculated md5sum is:

6141ce7e0219fe6498b9294da7157408

I’ve also created a torrent of the same (also includes md5 hash) that I will gladly seed until forever. I have 1.5 MByte upload speed currently. If torrents are already available, I sincerely apologize. I did not find any for RetroPie 3.1.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ra9kjrajejsvdh9/retropie-v3.1-rpi2.torrent

Would someone please check their downloads to verify the legitimacy of this file?

I hope this helps some folks out.

If this post is inappropriate, I do apologize. Let me know and I’ll trash it.

koffieleut
    Participant

I see 0 trackers so I can’t check it out.
    Could you come online please.

utahjarhead
    Participant

I’m seeding it and the ports are open to the public. The torrent is being tracked by the various open trackers out there.

I’m feeling a bit stupid because I’m obviously overlooking something.

utahjarhead
    Participant

I don’t suppose you’d be willing to give it another shot, would you?

utahjarhead
    Participant

After upgrading my torrent client (rtorrent) to the latest version, it now wants to seed properly. Give it a shot, but you should be good to go.

utahjarhead
    Participant

Torrent link removed and replaced with 4 links to all available 3.1 images (standard and berryboot, RPi1 and RPi2)

RetroPie v3.1 image torrents available for RPi1 and 2, standard and berryboot
    byu/UtahJarhead inRetroPie

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.