Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    kitchuk
    Participant

I cannot seem to find the core options file. The problem is with PC Engine CD roms the volume is set to 0 and you should be able to amend this in the core options config. Does anyone know if this is included in this new image?

kitchuk
    Participant

I realised the core options config file is missing from the ‘all’ folder. The retroarch.cfg needs amending to include core config directory as well.

nemo93
    Participant

Hey Kitchuk!

I do confirm. You have to use or properly configure the “.retroarch-core-options.cfg” file provided in the new FAST Pc Engine core zip package. This file must be copied over the /opt/retropie/configs/all/ directory.

If you don’t do so, then you won’t have any sound while playing any (of the fantastic) PCE games. For further reference I’m including this file in this post.

hope this helps.
    cheers,

petrockblog
    Keymaster

Thanks for that! Does it really just have to be copied into /opt/retropie/configs/all/ or is it also necessary to change configurations in some file(s)? I will add the core-options file to the next release of the SD-card image!

kitchuk
    Participant

Fixed! It seems like the core options file just needs to be in the all folder with the retroarch.cfg.

I then added the line core_options_path = to the ‘all’ retroarch.cfg and specified where the core options file was.

ナイキ シューズ

saint foliage the following adventitious to acquire exactly what Topic: RetroArch Core Options File | petRockBlog you desire, with all of our save, you’ll be able to admission to your current spirits written content. Last but not least, Tory speaks about the woman inspirations along with When i had been generously bothered to be able to abecedarian that will the lady ナイキ シューズ forces afflatus.

kitchuk
    Participant

Google translate is not your friend.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.