Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Floob

See all the release notes here:

RetroArch 1.2 – July 4 release kickoff

Floob

Some interesting points

– Built-in input mapping –
    It is now possible to bind your gamepad from within the program without having to go through the chores of previous versions. Go to Settings -> Input Settings and select ‘Bind All’ to bind each and every button one at a time, or bind the actions individually. If you are using a gamepad which is supported by us, it will be autodetected and autoconfigured to align with our gamepad abstraction, the RetroPad.

– Ability to remap controls –
    An often-heard complaint of before was the inability to change the controls. We have made this possible now. Once a game is loaded, go to the ‘Quick Menu’ and select ‘Core Input Remapping Options’. From there you can change the controls per core, and you can also save these changes to a config fil

charco
    Participant

Awesome! I’ve been waiting a year for this release. I’ll be downloading this for Windows and Wii. I expect this will have a major impact on the next stable release of RetroPie :)

juicebag85
    Participant

Maybe I didn’t see it, but is there a feature now, that you can change discs inside the emulator? For example in the PSX with games like FF VII, which has 3 disc but which is actually unplayable, because you cannot change the “discs”.

Floob
    juicebag85
    Participant

[quote=101438]Does this help?
    https://www.petrockblock.com/forums/topic/best-way-for-psx-multidisc-games/

[/quote]

You’re the ultimate problem solver. :D
    Thanks again. ;)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.