Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    meff
    Participant

Hey,

i just downloaded and installed the Retropie Image to my SD Card. After booting i get the splash screen of retropie – followed by a question to choose my prefered keys.

Fine by now, but: It seems like Retropie is not using the correct screen resolution. At the right side i got a big black bar – at the left side something is missing (i cant see what command i should bind. All i see is “, too bind key” or something).

I guess this is related to my HDMI->VGA Converter im using. The same appears with Openelec at the first Splashscreen (Openelec). When i got the second one (XBMC…) everything is fine.

Is there any possibility to change screen resolution/position of the picture to fit to my TV? Would be nice if you could help me. Thanks in advance. :)

hacha-dorada
    Participant

If you go out to the terminal (with F4), do you have the same problem? If you do, there must be a problem with the overscan settings in the raspi-config.
    I do not have any experience with HDMI-VGA converters, so maybe the problem is indeed there, but I could not tell.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.