Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project Resolution and Xbox controller navigation

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    chincey
    Participant

This is my second post on here in the last 24 hrs as i am fairly new to the pie so sorry if these are nooby questions. Literally when I exit an emulator the resolution of my screen goes back to the original size (which is too big, I changed it by putting the hdmi group as 2 and the mode as 58, just in case anyone wanted to know).

The second problem I am having is that I cant navigate through the emulators using my Xbox controller, I have to use the keyboard, how ever when im in an emulator i can use the controller?

Any help is much appreciated, Thanks (Again :P)

liquiddivide
    Participant

if you delete the .emulationstation/es_input.cfg and then run emulation station, you can go through the navigation config process again. Use your xbox 360 controller this time. I also use my keyboard as player 2 navigation, just as a backup.

kitchuk
    Participant

If your using an Xbox controller then you need to also install xboxdrv. You can do this via the script as Petrockblog just added that function. Also if you want 720p output try mode 2 and 4.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.